Thread: "Girls Gone Wild" in Radford and Blacksburg

MISCHIEF.tv!!!!! PreludeGotRice's Avatar
    Thanks

"Girls Gone Wild" in Radford and Blacksburg

I thought I would post this here since Blacksburg and Radford are in Virginia. For the last 2 weeks the "Girls Gone Wild" crew, in that big ass RV with Girls Gone Wild wrote all over the side, have been at Virginia Tech(Blacksburg) and Radford University(Radford) filming for the next DVD to be released soon. I attended one of the wild and crazy nights last Wednesday night in Radford and it was the craziest shit I have ever seen. It's just like the DVD's are. Local college girls getting drunk, naked and doing all kinds of crazy shit. I missed the get together last night in Radford but my friend said there was over 200 girls in one Frat house. Tonight and tomorrow night they are going to be filming the Tech and RU Halloween parties. Later all....Not sure how much longer they are gonna be in town. Could you please keep this here so locals can come out if they want and hang with the Girls Gone Wild crew.
    "Wrecked this car doing over 100mph currently rusting away."

Thanks
    dude bring a camera next time you go!!!!!
    Broken Bimmers Club of Teck - UberMember #5
    Bad brakes, blown suspension, worn rtabs + lcabs, bad o2 sensors.

Thanks
    I'm so buying that one to see if I can see any girls I know. Bound to catch at least a couple that I know! Good times...

Mischief Alliance Member
    Thanks
    they were in my town last week... i was on my way home from filming stuff down in nessiqougge and on our way back we seen the GGW bus parked infront of a local bar... he had jsut gotten a shit load of tickets so we werent in the mood to stop and check it out cause we were already running late...

Nikon D300s, D80 & D70| Lens: Nikkor 18-70mm|Sigma 105mm Macro|Sigma 70-300mm|Nikon 50mm f1.8|Nikon Sb-800 Flash|Nikon SB-600 Flash

MISCHIEF.tv!!!!!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PreludeGotRice
    I thought I would post this here since Blacksburg and Radford are in Virginia. For the last 2 weeks the "Girls Gone Wild" crew, in that big ass RV with Girls Gone Wild wrote all over the side, have been at Virginia Tech(Blacksburg) and Radford University(Radford) filming for the next DVD to be released soon. I attended one of the wild and crazy nights last Wednesday night in Radford and it was the craziest shit I have ever seen. It's just like the DVD's are. Local college girls getting drunk, naked and doing all kinds of crazy shit. I missed the get together last night in Radford but my friend said there was over 200 girls in one Frat house. Tonight and tomorrow night they are going to be filming the Tech and RU Halloween parties. Later all....Not sure how much longer they are gonna be in town. Could you please keep this here so locals can come out if they want and hang with the Girls Gone Wild crew.
    Dude, this thread is really useless without pics.
    Second Lieutenant Crunch